"There isn't anyone you couldn't love once you've heard their story."
- Fred Rogers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Moapa Valley Progress Article Corrections

There has been a newspaper article published about me. The link is here on this blog. The article is quite accurate but there are a couple of things that are false and I feel I need to clear them up.

While talking about my younger years, the article states that a diagnoses was not available. This is not true. I very well could have been diagnosed as a young child. The reason I wasn't is because I was not referred to those doctors who would have diagnosed me and also because my parents did not pursue those doctors after a certain point.

The article also states that I graduated from High School with honors. This isn't true. I think there was a miscommunication in editing. I did graduate from the LDS Seminary program completing honors all 4 years.

I just wanted to clear those things up for anyone who might have read the article in the Moapa Valley Progress. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment